|Covers||You will learn how to:|
|1. Identification, classification and evaluation of risk.
2. Responses to strategic risk.
3. Internal controls to manage risk.
4. Managing risks associated with cash flows.
5. Capital investment decisions.
|1. Identify, evaluate and respond to risks that could impact on the implementation of strategy.
2. Develop the competencies required to analyse and apply the techniques, processes and internal control systems required to manage risk.
3. Manage risks associated with both cash flows and capital investment decisions.