|Covers||You will learn how to:|
|1. Cost planning and analysis for competitive advantage.
2. Control and performance management of responsibility centres.
3. Long-term decision making.
4. Management control and risk.
|1. Analyse, plan and manage costs to support the implementation of the organisation’s strategy.
2. Manage and control the performance of business units within the organisation in line with short-term budgets and long-term strategy.
3. Make investment decisions, taking into account the risks related with such decisions.